Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Czech Hunter 16


Well, I wasn´t sure if I should use this update. But I want to show you how difficult it sometimes is, to find willing boys. Ok, this is the story... I saw a guy standing next to a small shop looking for flowers. Agreed, maybe not the most handsome guy. But he seemed to have a damn strong body. When I tried to start a conversation he was very arrogant and unfriendly. But I am persistent. When I showed him my money his mood changed. He showed my his bare chest in the middle of the street and round the corner he even let me touch it. I thought. In a nearby hallway he showed me his cock and to jerk a bit for more money. I was so sure about my victory that I couldn´t believe he denied me a fuck or at least a blow-job. I offered all I had in my wallet. But he started to get aggressive and left me. Shit happens. Watch or Download Czech Hunter 16 Here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...