Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Czech Hunter 21


Well, today was a little bit special. I am still confused. As I always want to show you the beauty of Prague I decided to go to the historic tourist areas. I took me ages to even find somebody from Czech. Then suddenly a guy was waiting in front of a show-bar. I started a conversation and after two minutes I know that he was very open and maybe willing to earn good money. When I finally noticed that a girl is watching us all the time she joined us and introduced herself as his girlfriend. Tough shit. What could I do now? So I tried something different. I tried to involve her in the action. And she was more than willing to show her tits on the street. Pushed by his girl the guy also showed his dick. I persuaded a couple with about 20.000 and we found a nice garage for, well, strange sex. Watch or Download Czech Hunter 21 Here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...