Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Czech Hunter 32


Do you know what is best about Theme parks? There are a lot of young guys. And I have a new hobby. I like to buy their underwear. Yes. And I already collected a lot. Maybe we should sell them here online? Anyway. Yesterday afternoon I went to the park. And it was not very crowded. When I saw a young lad gambling at one of those stupid cheating machines I didn't hesitate to approach him. I told him that I make a reportage about the park and that I need his opinion about a few attractions. It was really hard to persuade him to stop gambling. But it was rather easy to convince him to show me his cock and sell me his undies. He is doubtlessly my favorite boy so far. Guys, this movie is a real must!  Watch or Download Czech Hunter 32 Here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...