Friday, July 6, 2012

Czech Hunter 4



Time for some clubbing. It is Thursday evening. Well actually close to midnight. And I am in the most popular Techno Clubs in the centre of Prague. But today it is not so crowded. I was a bit worried about the camera which I smuggled into the club. But until now nobody complained. So I approached a boy on a table. It was a promising interview. But then his friend came and the boy changed his mind. Tough shit. Anyway. I went on and I started to talk to a boy on the bar. A really likeable guy. He came from Ostrava and showed me his bare chest in the middle of the club. So I made an irresistible offer and we managed to go downstairs into the storage room for some fun. Watch Here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...