Friday, October 26, 2012

Czech Hunter 51


Prague has a wonderful river-walk. All along the river Vltava you can sit, relax and enjoy the day. I wanted to go to the Zoo again but it was a bit rainy and it looked like a thunderstorm might start soon. So I started to interview some guys right at the river-walk. I was not so successful in the beginning but then I saw a boy sitting on a park bench and feeding some swans and ducks. He looked a bit depressive. Maybe some money would cheer him up? He agreed to sell me his undies for two thousand crowns. He was so much into money that I talked him into giving me a blow job. When I noticed his ass I asked him for more. Well, you must see his reaction. And the thunderstorm which surprised us. Watch or Download Czech Hunter 51

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...