Saturday, November 3, 2012

Czech Hunter 59


I wanted to use the last sunny days in the lovely small parks of Prague. So I went there and I soon realized that I was not the only one enjoying the nice weather. Many boys have been there. But mostly in a group. I don't really like to approach boys who are in a group. Even if they are interested in my offers they usually would be too shy to accept them in front of their friends.. But I also met a few boys who were passing by alone. I finally found a great looking boy willing to make some extra cash and to show me his body. He sold me his undies on a very public corner. Then he agreed to follow me into the bushes for a blow-job. But when I asked him for a fuck... well, you will see what happened. Watch or Download Czech Hunter 59

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...