Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Czech Hunter 69

I never realized how popular we are even in the Czech republic, my home country. I “cruised” at the X-mas market in the city centre of Prague when I saw this nice boy. And he was Czech.
Which is never guaranteed because there are so many tourists at the historical sights. Well, and I just started to play my little game with him when a group of girls and boys approached me and asked my if I am the “Fast money” guy. The boys have been interested but as their girlfriends have been there... well. Anyway. This was a little bit embarrassing for the cutie which I stopped before.
Now the people around all knew what he just agreed to do. And he did it. We took a cap to my favorite hour-hotels round the corner. Watch or Download Czech Hunter 69

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...