Thursday, January 17, 2013

Czech Hunter 70

Christmas is over and a new year has begun. Prague looks grey in these winter days and I tried my luck in the metro this time. I must always take care that it isn't too overcrowded there because most boys are too shy when they feel that someone nearby could hear our little conversation.
Anyway, to make it short: I was successful. A nice young student with a promising body. I didn't notice in the beginning that he was already a bit drunk. He was easy and friendly. He showed me his dick and I liked what I saw.So I took him to an hour-hotel in these cold days. But what I didn't like is that he tried to steal my wallet. When I realized that I decided to teach him a lesson. Watch or Download Czech Hunter 70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...